Want to get more involved in ReUSE? We have five committees — store, events, stations, marketing, and repair — that you can join!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 2 hr/week commitment
- Biweekly 1 hr of events or socials!
- Volunteer in the store and at events for Perk Points!
- Shape the face of ReUSE through our main store in MLK
- Keep track of store inventory
- Attend store clean-ups to maximize store organization and set-up
- Increase visibility of ReUSE and sustainability with fun events
- Brainstorm ideas for new events
- Organize, plan, and carry out various events with your team
- Coordinate event planning and promotion with other members
- Regularly check on ReUSE stations around campus
- Make sure stations are clean and well-stocked
- Increase awareness of what the ReUSE stations are
- Decorate the stations and improve signs around them
- Spread awareness throughout the community
- Create promotional flyers
- Update and maintain social media platforms
- Reach out to businesses in the community to promote ReUSE
- Recruit new members and customers
- Learn or get better at sewing
- Apply your sewing skills towards fixing items dropped off for repair
- Help at clothing repair workshops for students